Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winning the Marhgil Macuha Contest

A $ 150.00 blog posting contest was recently launched by Mr. Marhgil Macuha and he officially announced the about the contest in his personal blog, the MarhgilMacuha.com blog.

I am joining the contest and am doing a few SEO blogging tactics to help my entry go further up the SERPS in Google and Yahoo where the main prize is locked in. $ 100.00 for Google SERPs and $ 50.00 for Yahoo SERPs. That is of course if you can get to the first list on the first page when the contest ends.

I have an entry on Marhgil Macuha which tells about the Filipino problogger specifically this way....Marhgil Macuha - Blogger and Internetpreneur.

I hope this entry is boosted by morning 'coz if not, it only means a few things. I need to learn so many things first before I get to be a problogger.

No comments: