Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am Excited to See the Falls and the Properties for Sale at Taytay Falls

Tonight I got so excited to see the resort at Taytay falls and the real estate properties that are for sale there. This is because I am planning a visit at Taytay since the Plaridel, Quezon tour didn't materialize last holy week. My wife and daughter doesn't know anything about the plan but I am looking forward to inform them about it when the money comes on hand.

As a real estate agent (half that is) I would love to be able to close deals in selling properties but so far, I cannot go full time with it and this hinders my want to be able to at least close out a deal for selling real estate properties and see what this is all about. I had no idea yet about anything like closing deals at selling properties but I have an initial knowledge at how to do it right because this is something that I learned back in Alabang where I used to work at the amusement and took a short course/seminar on selling real estate properties.

I am looking forward to see how things will go for us this year and see if I can buy us a new house and lot to stay and relax. This is my dream and there is no one who can stand in my way to achieve it. Being a half real estate agent is one of my sidelines and I hope it works for me this year if not to sell, then at least to buy one.

No comments: