Saturday, October 6, 2007

Becoming a Philippine Real Estate Agent

My First Step in Becoming a Philippine Real Estate Agent



The first step that I did in order to become a legitimate Philippine real estate agent is to get me some information about how I could get in touch with someone who knows about the business and I found ate Belen. She was the one who first gave me the initial teachings and leads that gave me the little knowledge that I now have with me. This blog about me becoming a Philippine real estate agent is not much of a career but more on becoming one just to know that there is life behind the scenes in the business and in the people who are engaged in selling Philippine real estate as real estate agents in the Philippines.

The First Seminar on Philippine Real Estate



The very first seminar regarding Philippine reals estate and becoming a Philippine real estate agent happened when I got myself scheduled for a briefing regarding the basics in the real estate business and how to become a successful or an effective agent in selling Philippine real estate. It happened at the conference rooms of the very building of Filinvest Real Estates. There were two mediators who initiated the conference and I really learned so many things about the on going Philippine real estate business and selling one in front of a live client or prospect.

Plans to Buy a Philippine Real Estate in the South



Even if I still haven't practiced the stuff and basics about Philippine real estate and selling properties, I am proud that I have the basic knowledge and how to deal face to face when the time that I will be the one to become a client for a real estate agent because I am looking for a property to buy somewhere in the South or the North. If you were to ask me, I would rather prefer go South as the lands and the nature dwellings in there are really great and very lovable. I said this because I can see myself living in the South in my 40's or so which is about three years from now. Our home will be one of the best homes that you will find in the area as there will be a very beautiful hidden garden and a big swimming pool inside with many fruit trees growing in our family's land inside the backyard.

No comments: