Monday, October 29, 2007

The Philippine Real Estate Agent and His Dream Home

A Unique Real Estate Property in the Philippines


I have always dreamed of having the best home. A real estate property in the Philippines located somewhere in the South where me and my family could probably spend the rest of our life hanging around with the beauty of nature. As a kid I have always adored nature and in fact loves to plant varieties of kinds of plants from fruit-bearing trees to ornamentals and to orchids and other flower-bearing crafts and genus.

My dream home could actually look like some orchidarium that holds a great deal of plants and varieties of unique ones where I can take a rest just by looking at them. One of the best dreams that I have in my life is to have a glass kitchen as I would love calling it. Does not necessarily mean that I have to make them all glass but use other beautiful ones like wood but mostly I would prefer glass.

The Real Estate Dream House


I guess having that dream house somewhere in the South wouldn't have to take long anymore as I can feel the air right now while writing this post about my dream home. I can actually see the plants in the backyard containing orchids and beautiful flower-bearing and fruit-bearing trees and plants that make our house one of the best houses in the South. I would also love to see My dream home to be somewhere near a body of water or falls as the three of us really love visiting place with bodies of water and clear ones like the falls would make us shout WOW!

No comments: