Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Excited to go to Plaridel Quezon for a Real Estate Sale Hunt

I am now as excited as a soon to be father of a first born as we are nearing the date to our trip to Plaridel Quezon for some real estate sale hunt in the very nice place. The house is courtesy of a friend at work in the amusement and this is going to be total fun as we enter the March 20 due date for the patakan ng pamadyak.

We are together in this trip, me and my colleagues at the amusement from the technical department and this is really exciting as it is a surefire fun for all of us when we get there. I will be bringing with me a family size tent for the tropa good for four or five of us so we can stay beside the beach for a night of happy spree gathering and ihaw-ihaw.

Best of all for me as a real estate agent is that I can get to see some interesting places and real estate properties that are for sale in the place and this is surely going to be both a fun-filled experience and at the same time for me, a very business envy-type move in one. What a day for a real estate agent to get his own place in a very nice and secluded place like Plaridel Quezon.

No comments: