Friday, March 7, 2008

The Real Estate in Daranak Got Sold

I was surprised early today when somebody called me by the name I cannot recognize to be someone close to me or my family. It was a call that came from Tanay where a best friend used to live but I haven't heard of the guy since 2 years ago so I thought of anyone whom I know of to call me by my name.

to my surprise, it was a call from Daranak Falls area where I remember seeing some real estate properties for sale there and this indeed had something to do with the Daranak Falls real estate property for sale. I remember leaving a number there in case the owner arrives and he did call me telling me that the property got sold.

It was a mistake that he called me and another mistake on my part because the buyer indeed came from another country, Germany to be exact and the place got sold through my blog on real estate, this very same blog but I didn't know it. The buyer directly contacted the original owner of the property so it was a real big mistake for me since I could have earned a little buck for the sale but the owner still who sold the real estate property thanked me for featuring the Daranak Falls real estate property being sold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.