Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Client in the Real Estate Arena

Yes, I will soon have a client whose website is in the real estate industry. I will start my job for this client in his real estate website next week and I would just like to make this short announcement here.

The reason is because I know that I will soon be using this real estate blog for the link building of my client's website. This one is able to build prestige in the local industry for so many keywords for almost or over 3 years now.

I'm sure of that and right now it ranks in many keywords related to the real estate niche in the local Philippine market. A friend's blog on anatomy of life will also be helping me promote for my client from now on. Advance thank you to you my friend.

1 comment:

randi said...

real estate is a field where you need patience and experience