Monday, April 27, 2009

Boracay Real Estate For Sale

We will be off to Boracay this endmonth and I am looking forward to see the Boracay real estate that my cousins are selling. Will be taking a few pictures of the place that is right now for sale and will probably take a few details with me back home when we come back in Manila.

It's not so much big a real estate but since I know that a lot of foreigners are out looking for places to buy and real estate properties to acquire here in the Philippines, this is their chance. If by any chance that you are one of those people who are looking for a Boracay real estate for sale, this is your chance. This could be what you are looking for so wait for the details which I will be posting here most possibly by May 9 when we come back from the vacation in Bora.

No comments: